RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Database managementMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/11/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONFrance › Bordeaux
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
The objective of this position is to elaborate different solutions for an automated ultrasound analysis tool using Deep Learning.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of medical expert and Machine Learning engineers who are dedicated to spread medical expertise to a wider community.
You will be responsible for:
- developing AI tools answering specific clinical needs
- research projects management
Requirements: PhD, or MSc. in applied mathematics, image/signal processing, computer science, software engineering
- Strong mathematical background
- 3+ year experience in Machine/Deep learning
- Programming skills in Python (TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, Numpy, Scikit, Flask)
- Experience in production environments: documentation/specification, units test, deployment/integration
- Medical culture is a plus
EURAXESS offer ID: 446622
Posting organisation offer ID: 87445
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.