ORGANISATION/COMPANYWroclaw University of Science and Technology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/11/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, is looking for a candidate for the position of research/teaching assistant in Faculty of Chemistry. This person will engage in teaching activities with students at 1st and 2nd degree of study at Faculty of Chemistry and conduct research in accordance with the scientific profile of Department of Inorganic and Structural Chemistry.
I. We would like to inform you:
The administrator of Wrocław University of Science and Technology is Rector with headquarter in Wrocław, Stanisław Wyspiański 27 and he decides about the purposes and methods of personal data processing that you provide.
Contact details of the administrator
The administrator can be contacted via a form and data placed on the website www.pwr.edu.pl/kontakt, or in writing to the address of the administrator's office.
Contact details of the personal data protection officer
The administrator has appointed a person performing the tasks of the Information Security Administrator and the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IOD), with whom one can contact via the e-mail address: IOD@pwr.edu.pl. The IODs can be contacted in all matters concerning personal data processing and the use of rights related to data processing.
The purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of a voluntary consent to conduct competitive procedures related to establishing cooperation or employment with the administrator. The competition documentation is also subject to archiving obligations based on common regulations applied in higher education. The administrator supported the principles and recommendations adopted in 2005 by the European Commission (in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers). By implementing these principles, he uses the "Human Resources Excellence in Research" logo and may be subject to reviews confirming that he applies the principles of the Charter and the Code. This may lead to the disclosure (towards authorized institutions) of competition documentation and your data. In turn, such processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body dealing with personal data protection in a Member State of your
(date and legible signature) ..................................................
- Application letter addressed to the Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry, WUST.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Filled personal questionnaire.
- Copies of degree diplomas.
- A statement containing information on the research track record, experience in teaching and administrative activities.
- Publication list.
- List and description of research training and scholarships.
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO (i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE).
- A declaration on meeting the requirements set out in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science.
- Candidate's statement that in the event of winning the competition, the Wrocław University of Science and Technology will be the primary place of work.*
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
- Conducting scientific research in the field of modern theoretical and computational chemistry and publishing obtained results in prestigious international scientific journals.
- Examination of selected properties of complexes stabilized with non-covalent bonds of the hydrogen, halogen, chalcogen, pnicogen, tetrel, aerogen, triel type using computational methods of quantum chemistry.
- Molecular modeling (employing quantum chemistry methods available in different computational packages), of compounds with intramolecular hydrogen bond and determination of their spectroscopic properties.
- Didactic activities in the fields of inorganic, general and physical chemistry.
- Applying for research grants.
- Having PhD degree in chemistry.
- Scientific activity documented by list of publications in the field of theoretical and computational chemistry on the topic: determination of the spectroscopic properties of selected compounds.
- Experience in conducting research in the field of theoretical and computational chemistry.
- Very good skills in applying molecular modeling procedures (geometry optimization, calculation of thermodynamic properties, stabilization energy and decomposition of interaction energy) and proficiency in interpretation of obtained data.
- Experience in the study of systems containing intramolecular hydrogen bond.
- Very good skills in utilizing Gaussian, Turbomole and QChem programs.
- Experience in teaching, especially in conducting laboratory classes.
- Language competence in Polish (mother tongue) and English.
EURAXESS offer ID: 456683
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.